A200 Ziehl Abegg Commercial Axial Fan Motor
1. The Fan Blade is designed with advanced aerodynamics, which makes the fan artistic and efficient; the Fan rotor
adopts double-sided dynamic balance. The dynamic balance achieves G6.3
2. The fan blade, rotor and grid are all powder sprayed. The surface is bright, artistic and corrosion-resistant.
The cover of the motor is also specially handled, which protects it from being oxidized and discolored.
3. The normal ambient temperature for the fan is:-25°C ~ +60°C. If the operating temperature exceeds this
range, we can customize per customer' s requirements.
4. Currently, the insulation class we supply is B and F, and the protection class is IP54. The operating
temperature is: -40°C ~ +60°C and -25°C ~+80°C. The motor can be equipped with thermal overload protector.
We have launched axial fans with IP56 recently, whose structure was authorized the national patent. The new
structure makes the fan applicable to humid and poor working conditions.
5. We have two kinds of fan motors: single phase and three phase fan motor. For Single- phase fan motor,
220V/50Hz and 220V/60Hz are applicable. For three-phase fan motor, 380V/50Hz and 380V/60Hz are
applicable. Moreover, we can supply motors with special requirements, such as special voltage, dual voltage, etc.
6. The wire of the fan can be directly leaded out. We can also provide various kinds of water-proof connection
box for customer's selection.
Technical Data ：
|Model||Curve NO.||Voltage||Frequency||Current||Power Input||Speed||Noise||Capacitor||Air Volume||Max.static